Popular Posts

Thursday, June 25, 2015

#TBT and a thought....


Happy Thursday Everyone! 

Here is a little throw back sketch for ya from back in the day. It’s a Lyric sketch for “All Right” by Lee DeWyze 
“I told her she could stay the night…we were up to the morning light and that’s when I knew my friend that everything was all right…”
 
My post has nothing to do with that Lyric… but I was sitting here at the end of this very busy and hectic workday, thinking about all the running around I had to do AFTER work…. when Lee’s voice came on my iPod. Instantly I am calmed, I started thinking that this would make a great post….How amazing it is that a voice can feel like a security blanket. Instantly calming you and putting a smile on your face. This thought then lead to me thinking of this sketch because they are in a blanket fort… haha, I don’t know... I told you my mind is a confusing place. 
 
We will be away all next week, so I should be able to get a bunch of new sketches done. Stay Tuned! 
 
Talk to you soon! 
 
-Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment