Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Inspiration...

Hello Everyone, It just occurred to me that I have explained the inspiration behind each song and painting, but not how Lee inspires me as a person. Those of you that are fans already know this and feel the same way; this is for the benefit of the people that just do not know!

I have always been a fan of music, all kinds of music. In my opinion, anything you would have to say about anything can be said through a well thought out play list. (I know this, because I do it all the time). Great music can help you get through your day, help you relax, get out frustration and even help you solve problems….

When you hear that this was inspired by someone from American Idol, your cheesiness factor flag goes up, doesn’t it?  It used to for me, until season 9! Most people may see Lee DeWyze as just another American Idol winner, but he is so much more than that. Did you know he has been the only American Idol winner to have writing credits on his first single/album? That is a big deal.

I hold the highest respect for song writers. To make someone actually feel what you are saying...it's a gift…you can not “learn” that. You have it, or you don’t. I have had many favorites throughout my life so far, but Lee is by far my favorite. I just get this comforting feeling when I hear his voice and can relate to all his songs. It is the ultimate “comfort” just feeling that someone else understands where you are coming from and how you feel. Aren’t I right? That is how his music makes me feel. I can not listen to his voice without visualizing every single lyric, wanting to get it onto canvas.

On top of being an incredibly talented singer/song writer, he is an amazing genuine person. Never before have I witnessed someone in the spotlight be so down to earth, humble and appreciative. He has to know how talented he is, He gets paid to do what he loves and you never see the slightest cockiness in him. He appreciates his fans and makes sure we know it everyday.  How can you not be inspired by someone like that?  And I promise you, this is genuine awe and respect for him as a person and an artist- not a girly-girl attempt to gush over her favorite singer. It’s really important to me that you all know that.

Seriously, you should visit his site and check him out, you will not be sorry!!!! http://www.leedewyzeofficial.com/

2 comments:

  1. hey.

    Your feelings and opinions are great. I like your inner feelings for inspiration. your article is impressive...
    Tank Top

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is so amazing. I mean it. I totally feel the same way. Your impressive :)

    ReplyDelete