Popular Posts

Monday, May 16, 2011

THANK YOU!


Hello everyone,
I just wanted to thank everyone for being so excited and supportive of this project! The amount of positive comments and kind words are overwhelming.
I received a thank you from my local food bank; Greater Berks Food Bank and would like to share it with you because it should really go to everyone that has help me get started, everyone that purchased a shirt so far, and everyone that has re-posted the link to spread the word. Thank you all so Much!

“On behalf of the Greater Berks Food Bank, I’d like to offer you a heartfelt thank you for all of the time, energy, and talent you put into this project and for seeing it through to completion. I am sure the campaign will be a success and because of it many, many families in need will benefit.”

No comments:

Post a Comment