Popular Posts

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Danielle's first Lee DeWyze Show!!!

Hello everyone! It's been a while since the last post, but I've been away and also in the process of working on "Stay Away" :-) 

Below are my sister's thoughts on her very first Lee show at the Keswick Theater in PA on Nov 9th....check it out. It's safe to say... She is a fan! 


Ok I know this post is way over due but better late than never right? Let me begin by saying that I love that the show was acoustic. Don't get me wrong I love guitars and drums and all that but there's just something about acoustic that I love. Like it lets you hear every pitch and every tone in a singer's voice that are sometimes hard to recognize with a band. Lee's voice...oh my what can I say. Sexy, sultry, relaxed! I loved the faces he made because you could literally see how his songs affect him emotionally. He's not just a guy that sings he's a guy who feels every lyric as it flows from his lips. Then I got to meet him.....Lee is down to earth, funny and grateful. I've been to many concerts and met many bands and very few are as down to earth as Lee is. I would definitely attend another show!! As a bonus to my LeeDay with my sister I got to see her interact with her.....as I like to call him...her muse! Watching the two of them talk I felt like they've known each other their entire lives! I always say people are brought into your life for a reason, and since my sister has "found" Lee she's been inspired more than I have ever seen! My sister's art and Lee's music...wow every song he sang I saw her paintings in my head and they just mesh together so well. The songs are deep, but it's the passion in his voice that pushes that feeling into your whole body and it takes over! Can't wait for the next show!!! 
-Danielle 

No comments:

Post a Comment