Popular Posts

Friday, August 1, 2014

Top secret and I need your help!



Hi! I have an idea and I need your help! 

I know for a FACT that I am not the only one inspired by the music & lyrics of Lee DeWyze..... Are you an artist that had created Lee Art? You don't have to be an artist to be inspired or create something! Have you learned how to play an instrument because of him? Got a lyric inspired Tattoo? Do you write? If you would like to be a part of a top secret special project, please send me a private message on the FB page (Jenn am Harding Art ) twitter ( @jennmharding )  etc. Send me a message and I'll give you more details into what I'm looking for. 

***IMPORTANT***
There is a deadline to contact me and submit your work!!!
I'd like to have everything by AUGUST 15th

Hope to hear from you soon!!! Remember, contact me for the details :-) 
-Jenn 

2 comments: