Popular Posts

Monday, April 27, 2015

Dear Lee & Jonna.....

Hello Everyone, 
Sorry for the long absence, I have been so busy, I’ve hardly any time to write or draw. I do have some projects in the works, however I'll tell you about those another time. 

I’d like to take this time to ask all of you to send love and prayers to Lee & Jonna. 
Per Jonna’s message, Their dog Bear, is in the hospital 
 
Anyone that is a fan of either Lee or Jonna knows that Bear is very important to them and we practically watched him grow as a puppy along with them. 
I just want to let them both know that we are all thinking about them and are here for support.

Lee & Jonna, From the bottom of my heart I am so sorry that you have to go through this. I will not pretend I know how you feel exactly, but I could imagine and it breaks my heart. 
 
As many of us know, the thought or scare of losing a pet is devastating. They are not just animals; they are our best friends, our family, our children and the ones you tell your deepest inner feelings to. You know they will never judge, just listen and comfort you with their unconditional love…your biggest fan of all. 
If you look back throughout the time you spend with your pet, you see love and  milestones of your life shared. 
If you need anything, I'm sure I can speak for everyone when I saw we are here. 
 
Much love, hugs and prayers coming your way! 

No comments:

Post a Comment