Popular Posts

Friday, January 22, 2016

NEW Lee DeWyze music means NEW art

I'm back!!!!!!!!! 
I apologize for the long break, but I'm back because Lee's new album "Oil & Water" will be released 2/12/16!!!!! 
 
If you head over to iTunes now you can preorder & sample the tracks! Oil & Water by Lee DeWyze
https://itun.es/us/fxn-_ 

I did, and you know what? It's beyond amazing and even though they are short previews, it was enough to spark my imagination & bring them to life. 
Also with a little help of the brilliant album cover art. You all know I love optical illusion art! I've only tried skull illusions, this time I tried it with a tree (wink) 

So that being said, the song that got my mind racing? Track #6 : 

"Same for you" 

".....I'll help you if you help me...won't you meet me down river by the old oak tree.... Gotta let me whisper in your ear I can't shout loud so you'll have to come near..." 

What do you think? I'm pretty pleased with it. 
Thank you Lee DeWyze for creating hauntingly beautiful music that enchants my mind and makes me create. It's my happy place and I missed it here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment